Why Sparkle Academy
- Franchise given only to select people after careful checks.
- Multiple franchises not given in a particular territory.
- Dedicated Franchise team with a financial plan and road map for each of the franchise.
- In-house developed syllabus and support in day to day activity.
- Reasonable royalty fees and start up costs.
- The franchisee should be passionate about children, education and running a playschool centre.
- The franchisee will need require to have at least 500 to 1000 sq feet of space for the preschool. It should preferably be on the ground floor. Built in toilet is a must.
- The Franchisee will need to get the requisite approval from respective authorities as per requirement where required.
- The franchisee has to make the interiors at their own cost as per the specifications provided by Sparkle Academy. we will provide the required images and characters and will provide a the brand guidelines for preparing all collaterals
- The Franchisee needs to appoint the staff , teachers, helpers before the start of the academic session.
- Prospective franchisees can either call us or send us an email.
- Our Manager will visit and see the proposed site for the playschool. If the franchise meets all the pre-requisites we will then send a formal Franchisee offer to you.
- If the offer is mutually agreed upon, the Franchise Agreement is executed.
Support to Franchise
- Assistance in set up
- Annual preschool syllabus and year plan
- Training of Franchisee's teachers in centre management
- Assistance in marketing
- Regular updation of syllabus
- Dedicated contact person for resolving day to day queries